Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiology and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new dual board certified hematologist/oncologist to our team in growing Colorado Springs, Colorado. In your practice, you will provide general care to a wide variety of patients.
* Unique outpatient Hematology/Oncology opportunity with work/life integration.
* Competitive guaranteed salary and productivity bonuses.
* Starting bonus and relocation coverage.
* Call schedule of 1:9 with minimal clinic duties during your call week.
* Participation in high-level tumor boards within a Level 1 trauma center.
* Coverage of two Memorial Hospitals in Colorado Springs within a 12 mile radius.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. We have comprehensive hematology/oncology care services for our patients, including nurse navigators, social workers, genetics, nutrition, surgical oncology, oncology rehab, support classes including yoga and cooking classes.
We offer the latest in clinical trials, along with an active tumor board schedule, and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado's only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $432,000-$479,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.