Location: Loveland, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new dual board certified hematologist/oncologist in our growing department in Loveland, Colorado as well as assist in our outreach efforts in southwest Nebraska.
* In your practice, you will provide general hematology and oncology care with the ability to develop a sub-specialty focus based largely upon professional preference/interests.
* With this program you'll work four days per week in Loveland, Colorado as well as participating in our outreach program monthly.
* The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. Our commitment to excellence and ongoing quality improvement is evidenced by our official certification as a Quality Oncology Program by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI).
Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care.
You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado's only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Join us.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $432,000-$479,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.