Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Nursing Manager to join our Pediatric Oncology team.
**SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE FOR NEW HIRES**
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a full-time Pediatric Oncology Manager to lead the Pediatric Oncology clinic within the St. Luke's Children's Cancer Institute (SLCCI) in Boise.
SLCCI is the only dedicated pediatric oncology clinic in the state and serves as a national recognized Hemophilia Treatment Center. This team has a passion for expanding access to care and bringing the most experienced care in the region. SLCCI offers a full range of pediatric oncology services, and this role oversees the clinic and infusion suite.
Are you a dedicated registered nurse with the desire to use your expertise in a leadership role? Are you passionate about quality healthcare, patient safety, best practices, and performance improvement?
If you are an RN with pediatric and/or oncology experience, as well as a background or desire to be an influential leader, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! You will join a dedicated and collaborative leadership team. We look forward to meeting you!
Hours: Mon-Fri 0800-1630 FTE: 1.0
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the unit/department assigned
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff Will select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff
- Consults with other administrative or management personnel to develop operational, strategic, and long-range plans, including resource allocation and organizational policies
- Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations
- Ensures departmental activities and records adhere to regulatory requirements; evaluates the nursing care given and makes recommendations to develop action plans for improvements; assists with development and implementation of service standards and patient satisfaction
- Provides leadership to ensure compliance with State and Federal Regulations
- Oversees compliance of staff to infection control practices and mandatory education requirements
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Five (5) years' RN experience in assigned area
- Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Pediatric Oncology experience
- Leadership experience
- CPHON certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.