Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Havasu Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon in Northwestern, Arizona. This is an opportunity to practice a full range of general surgery, including trauma and endoscopies.
- Interest in Trauma preferred; busy Level III facility
- Da Vinci Xi Robot available onsite
- 8 ORs in the hospital with flexible block scheduling
- Sub-Specialty support to include Vascular, Thoracic, Orthopedic, ENT, Neurosurgery, Hematology/Oncology and Pulmonology
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/GYN to an array of surgical specialties.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community's charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. The many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks make Lake Havasu City a great place to be!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance